PTO Read-a-thon Fundraiser
- PTO Read-a-thon Fundraiser
Registration is underway for students to participate in our first-ever Chester Read-a-thon fundraiser. The PTO is partnering with Chester students to raise pledges for the minutes they spend reading from Nov 1 - 30.
Why a Read-a-thon?
A read-a-thon is a literacy based fundraiser that helps schools raise more money than any other fundraiser with minimal effort involved. Best of all, it encourages a love for reading amongst students at any reading level since minutes may be counted when being read to by an adult. A read-a-thon consists of registering, sharing your fundraising page, tracking your progress, and raising funds.
The PTO has set an aggressive goal of raising $20,000 to continue to support your child and their teachers with supplies, resources, events, and engagement opportunities to enhance their educational experience. We could use your help and support.
What You Need To Know:
- Students must be registered online to participate.
- All pledges collected online. Meaning, students and parents/guardians will not be collecting cash or checks from supporters.
- Any level of reader may participate, even those in the beginning stages of their reading journey.
- Each student receives a personalized webpage link you can share with family and friends across email and social media ... expanding our reach of supporters